RULES for Nominations:
- Nominations may be submitted either directly from the supplier or from the customer. In each case, the nomination must be submitted online at www.aviationweek.com/sic. Only online nominations will be accepted.
- All information on the form must be supplied. Please provide customer contact information in case Aviation Week needs to verify the information.
- Please submit information that can be used in the public domain. Aviation Week is NOT responsible for verifying the public use of intellectual property, if any. It is the responsibility of the submitting party alone.
- Aviation Week editors retain the right to nominate candidates of their own choosing in any of the categories listed.
- Each entry must pertain to one product. If a supplier wishes to nominate multiple products in the same or different category, please fill out the entire form once for every product.
- Editors reserve the right to move an entry to a different category from the category entered if, in the opinion of the editors, the entry is better suited to that category.
- All nominations must be received no later than July 30, 2010. No extensions to this date will be granted, and incomplete entries will not be considered.
- All eligible entries will be considered for product demonstrations during the A&D Supply Chain Conference in November. Product demonstrations will involve a physical product or video demonstration to conference attendees. Financial obligations need to be fulfilled in order to obtain a demonstration spot at the conference.
- Information submitted through the online nominating process may be highlighted by Aviation Week on the Innovation Website and/or in the magazine at the discretion of the Aviation Week editorial staff. Select entries and winners will be highlighted in the January 2011 issue of Defense Technology International.