Profits and Progress for Growth in Asia
MRO Asia delivers a one-stop-shop for all of your MRO needs
- Discover new opportunities in the growing Asia-Pacific market.
- Create partnerships with key regional and global OEMs, airlines, MROs, suppliers and buyers.
- Get ahead of the competition with advice from subject-matter experts.
- Hear top issues and concerns directly from regional leaders.
- Meet the top influencers in the Asia-Pacific aviation industry.
- Discover the driving factors behind growth in this region.
Guest of Honor Address
Josephine Teo, Minister of State (Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Transport)
New in 2013- expanded content with specific sessions and content areas focused on core subject matters, allowing attendees to customize their own agenda, maximize their time at the event and concentrate on the key issues relevant to their business success.
96% of MRO Asia delegates plan to attend MRO Asia annually
96% of MRO Asia attendees agree that the information is timely and relevant
90% of MRO Asia attendees develop actionable strategies they can implement back in the office!
The Asian MRO market continues to show strong growth, despite the financial uncertainties from other MRO regions. AAPA forecasts continued growth in passenger traffic, based on the 3.9% capacity increase in 2012. Asia-Pacific is the second highest growth region (6.2%) in regards to fleet size, right behind Middle East (7.7%). The potential that results from this strong projected growth also drives fierce competition. Join us and position your organization, form strategic alliances from airlines, international partnerships, gain government support, and continue to drive competitive edge and buying power.