This event has been cancelled. For more information please contact Jennifer Roberts at +1.212.904.4483.
Focusing on Top Talent Retention, Knowledge Management and Identification of Critical Skill Gaps during an Economic Downturn
Adopting an integrated approach to developing and keeping top talent has never been more important
Join us for a powerful exchange of ideas and best practices surrounding
- Identification of critical skills and skill gaps
- Building, keeping and passing on expertise
- Developing and keeping talented employees during a downturn
“I believe one of the biggest challenges our industry faces is the retention of our talent and human resources while promoting and encouraging the talented young to join, especially in this very difficult economic era. We must find a way to provide a future for our talent.”
— Wayne R. Jamroz
VP of Maintenance and Engineering, Midwest Airlines
Overhaul & Maintenance Apr 01 , 2009
Learn how your organization will:
- Adopt an integrated approach to talent management
- Retain the ‘institutional knowledge’ of your outgoing engineers and program managers through knowledge transfer and mentoring
- Utilize metrics to gauge real value and ROI for talent management initiatives
- Create a high-performance culture within your organization
- Diversity Despite our best efforts, the numbers aren’t changing – why?
- Integrate talent management to meet strategic business objectives
About Aviation Week Management Forums
Aviation Week Management Forums are designed to provide you with — not only the latest, best practices, innovations and tactical processes — but a highly interactive information exchange and networking event designed to allow both attendees and speakers to benchmark processes, exchange best practices and forge valuable new relationships that will last long after the forum itself has concluded.