Tailored to metallurgists, engineers and brazing professionals, the Brazing Symposium will focus on aero and IGT engines and is a forum type event which will gather the leading scientific professionals to present the latest technologies on brazing and brazing related topics – it will be a who’s who of the brazing world in the Americas.
The Symposium will enable attendees to find information about brazing equipment, techniques, applied research and the latest innovations in the field. The Symposium will welcome participants dedicated to theories, experiments, simulations and applied aspects on brazing of parts for high-temp applications.
- Applied research to advance the use of brazing in aerospace engine applications.
- Opportunities to forge new partnerships.
- Connect and network with brazing experts and colleagues in your field.
Limited seats available.
- William Coughlin, Metglas
- Stephen Danilak, Applications Engineer, PVT, Inc.
- Brian Frazier, Technical Director, AimMRO
- Jay Kapur, GM, Aimtek
- Daniel Kay, Brazing Consultant, Kay & Associates
- Dr. Stephen Liu, Director of the Center for Welding, Joining & Coatings Research, Professor of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Colorado Schools of Mines
- Dr. Warren Miglietti, Senior Repair Technology Engineer, Power Systems
- Don Mittendorf, Honeywell
- Dr. Ray Xu, Senior Specialist – Joining Technology, Rolls-Royce Corporation