Improve project flow and remain competitive across the global supply chain!
The @aviationweek A&D Supply Chain Conference will enable you to:
- Develop metrics to effectively manage program/supplier relationships
- Improve the flow-down of technical requirements, design & schedule changes
- Implement standardized processes for supplier selection
- Assess supplier quality
- Build transparency across the supply chain to prevent costly mishaps
- Identify and work with new global suppliers, satisfying offset requirements
Key Takeaways from A&D Supply Chain
- Benchmark your operations against your competitors
- Gain actionable insights and create improvements across program/project supply chains
- Increase visibility into the lower tiers of the supply chain
- Develop internal and external operational metrics that measure the robustness of suppliers’ processes
- Measure the efficiency and effectiveness of your suppliers’ processes
- Identify new, innovative suppliers
- Improve subcontract management
- Develop strategies for personnel acquisition and development and build future talent pipeline
- Implement actionable strategies to increase your bottom line
Supplier Innovation Zone
Are you looking for innovative products, services and suppliers who can help you deliver cost-effective solutions to your customers and increase business opportunities?
The Innovation Zone features key suppliers that provide innovative technologies and services to improve the performance of programs. For your convenience, the networking activities at the conference, including breakfasts and refreshment breaks, are now centrally located in The Innovation Zone.
There is a wide array of suppliers available out there...the key is finding the right ones for you. Today, more than ever before, it is critical for you to identify solutions to benefit your program's performance. With the help of our advisory board, and in conjunction with the A&D Supplier Innovation Challenge, we've taken some of the guesswork out of the process.
Interested in demonstrating your product?
If you are a supplier who wants to demonstrate in the Innovation Zone, please contact Mike Triunfo at +1.212.904.4697 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited opportunities available.