Building upon the foundation and accelerating the capabilities of ADS-B and Air Traffic Modernization!
What will it take to make NextGen and ADS-B adoption viable and cost-effective for all stakeholders? Find the answer at ADS-B & NextGen Air Traffic Modernization. We’ll highlight the pertinent challenges and delve into viable solutions for overcoming them.
Forum Advisory Board Members Include:
- Frank Ayers, Associate Professor, Aeronautical Science, Embry-Riddle University
- Vincent Capezzuto, Director of Surveillance and Broadcast Services, FAA
- Victoria Cox, Sr. VP, Air Traffic Office, NextGen Operations Planning, FAA
- Rocky Stone, Chief Technical Pilot, United Airlines
- Neil Planzer, VP, Strategy and Air Traffic Management, Boeing
- Alex Wandels, Manager, CASCADE, EuroControl
About Aviation Week Management Forums
Aviation Week Management Forums are designed to provide you with — not only the latest, best practices, innovations and tactical processes — but a highly interactive information exchange and networking event designed to allow both attendees and speakers to benchmark processes, exchange best practices and forge valuable new relationships that will last long after the forum itself has concluded.