Aviation Week brings its expertise to Latin America with its first MRO Conference & Showcase in the region!
Don’t miss this unique chance to build networks, facilitate education, and grow your business:
- Strategy: Position your business for growth and success in South America, Central America, Mexico, and the Caribbean
- Content: Hear key insights and case studies on what’s working directly from MRO thought leaders
- Opportunities: Network with the people that will help transform your MRO
Aviation Week delivers thought leadership on key topics and concerns that are at the heart of the industry. Participate in this forum for the exchange of experiences, ideas, and best practices.
|Featuring an Opening Keynote Address
by Juan Carlos Zuazua, CEO, VivaAerobus
Selected one of Aviation Week’s “40 under Forty”
The MRO conference agenda includes a series of high-level keynote addresses and table discussions with representatives from leading companies who will share insights and best practices to deliver the knowledge required for sustaining growth plans and ensuring success.
- Get “lean”, reduce costs, and maximize profitability
- Overcome logistical barriers such as customs regulations
- Use technology to improve productivity and accuracy
- Attract new customers and strengthen your global edge
- Acquire and retain the right workforce
- Develop infrastructure, technical knowledge, and personnel to cope with new fleets
- Assess the impact of rapidly developing regions such as Mexico and Brazil
PLUS! Featuring the MRO Latin America Showcase!
Get hands-on with the technologies, tools, services, and resources that will increase productivity, improve efficiency, and save costs! Learn more about the companies displaying their solutions.
Do not miss this unique chance to benefit from the know-how and relationships that only Aviation Week can provide!
Facts & Figures
- ICAO projects 8.2% growth in Latin American air traffic for 2014, above the world’s forecasted growth at 6.4%
- The World Bank semiannual report projects 3.5% GDP growth in Latin America and the Caribbean for 2013
- Latin America continues to be an emerging market for MRO (faster than the world’s average)
- Brazil, our host country this year, has the world's seventh largest economy and the third largest domestic aviation industry
MRO Latin America is part of the Aviation Week MRO series. The MRO series is the largest event series dedicated to the aviation maintenance industry, addressing key issues of business and technology strategies in the maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) market. Bringing in not only key airline personnel but the “buyers” as well, these events focus on process improvements and information technology.
Meet the Aviation Week Team and Learn How We can Help You Grow Your Business!
Aviation Week has the capabilities, expertise and experience to help organizations within the global MRO market capture business, make informed decisions and grow.
At MRO Latin America, learn how our newly expanded capabilities — data & analytics and marketing services — can help you generate the business, impact and ROI that you're looking for.
Click here to schedule a one-on-one meeting or call Laurie Grossman at +1.212.904.2886
We look forward to seeing you in Rio!