The aviation maintenance market in the Baltics, Eastern Europe and Russia is at a crossroads. Airlines are struggling to cope with budgetary pressures due to rising fuel costs and fierce low cost airline competition and MROs face the challenges thrown up from a fragmented market dominated by smaller players and need to decide on a business strategy to ensure future success. MRO Regional - Baltics, Eastern Europe and Russia offers attendees the opportunity to build new relationships and forge stronger partnerships to ensure short and long term success.
Utilizing case studies, proven best practices and industry speakers with regional and global expertise, this conference is designed to provide all the key market players with the information and knowledge they need to confront the challenges at the heart of their organization and position their business for future.
This conference will address
- Regional MRO Market Forecast
- Aircraft Fleet Development & Impact on MRO Demand
- Lease Delivery & Return Process
- MRO Battleground - OEMs and the Aftermarket
- Supply Chain & Logistics Optimization
- Cabin Modifications & Upgrades
Featuring Facility Tour of FL Technics
Forum attendees will visit FL Technics’ 13,700 square metre facility at Vilnius International Airport.
MRO Regional is expected to draw 150 senior and middle management executives from major maintenance organizations and airlines that are regionally based as well as their global counterparts.
- MROs (Aircraft, Engine, Component)
- Airlines – both within the region and Western European
- Parts Suppliers and Dealers
- Logistics Providers
- Repair Specialists
- Aircraft and Engine Lessors
- Aviation Authorities
- Aviation Consultants
- Training Organisations
- Materials, Technology and Equipment Suppliers
- IT Companies