Moving NextGen Forward in Tough Times: Quantifying NowGen Benefits for NextGen Advancement
How will the NextGen ATM user community respond to the new FAA reauthorization bill? Find out at NextGen Ahead 2012!
Join leaders from airlines, government agencies, and industry providers for in-depth discussions on:
- Real case studies from top airlines featuring quantitative data and benefits
- International collaboration (SESAR-FAA-ICAO-international aviation authorities)
- Airline/airport collaboration
- Focus on usage of technology already in place (leveraging what's already implemented)
- Alternative funding programs, both public and private
- Updates into FAA approval of new procedures
- Impact of potential delays
- Collaborative air traffic management
- Training, culture, and change – How to make it happen
- Program updates (ADS-B, ERAM, RNP, SWIM, etc)
Special Keynote Addresses by:
|Michael P. Huerta,
Acting Administrator, FAA
|Congressman John L. Mica (R-FL), Chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee|
Plus presentations by:
Includes the NextGen Showcase featuring technologies and products to help you speed up your NextGen deployment and reap the benefits fast!
Optimize your time at NextGen Ahead by visiting the NextGen Showcase! Find the right solution provider and services for your needs. Take the guesswork out of the vendor selection process and make smart investment decisions that produce immediate results.
NEW this year:
Aviation Week & Space Technology Distinguished Service Award
Presentation by the Flight Safety Foundation
Plus! Back by popular demand: Interactive Workshops
Drill down into funding and financing, upgrading the functionality of the NAS infrastructure, reaping NextGen benefits from FMS, and the implications of UAS integration in the NAS.
Hurry, places are filling up quickly so register for NextGen Ahead 2012 now to reserve your seat!
An overview of NextGen benefits and accomplishments is available in the 2012 update to the NextGen Implementation Plan. The FAA has published the 2012 Plan on the web as a PDF and in e-book formats. You can access via this link.
Don't miss the upcoming webinar: