About the MRO Middle East Conference
The Middle East is still one of the fastest growing regions of the world in terms of aviation, with some of the highest numbers of aircraft on order. This in turn is fostering a burgeoning MRO industry as the UAE invests billions to place the region at the forefront in terms of securing all regional work but also to attract work into the Middle East from other regions. All of this results in many challenges - insufficient manpower to meet the market demand, an industry moving too fast to keep up with changing regulations, and demand that requires efficient state of the art solutions that cannot be put in place fast enough.
The MRO Middle East Conference is strategically designed to offer the newest and most innovative concepts and best practices, while encouraging the advancement of the airline and aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul industries in the region. Speakers will address current and future forecast for this market, cost and staffing issues, supply chain trends, and a wide variety of other concerns. The most dynamic solutions to your challenges will be provided.
MRO Middle East highlights up-to-the-minute information and brings together leading industry experts who will share their insights on growth opportunities, cost reduction and management strategies that are cutting expenses and maximizing efficiency. It also offers a unique opportunity for in-depth discussion in an intimate atmosphere. Airline operators, MRO providers, OEMs, and suppliers explore, discuss, and share best practices and processes being implemented to increase fleet, increase ROI, and reduce costs.
The 2012 MRO Middle East Conference will address the top industry drivers:
- Ensuring the Middle East is in a state of readiness for its dynamic growth
- Gearing up for the introduction of large volumes of new aircraft into fleets
- New aircraft bring new technologies - ramping up for the changes
- Growth in the Middle East drives a big growth in training across MRO, engineering, and maintenance related IT
- Managing maintenance costs in times of economic challenges
And the top industry pain points:
- Manpower shortages driven by the growth in the Middle East
- Bridging the gap between Regulators and Operators in a rapidly changing region
- Introducing new fuel technologies to address the diminishing global supply of fuel
- Increased need to keep the focus on maintenance costs in times of economic challenge
- Maintenance challenges posed by leased aircraft
Topics that will be covered include:
- Strategies for improving maintenance costs
- Manpower shortages and recruitment strategies
- The need for ‘MRO-Friendly’ interiors / retrofit programs
- The evolution of the MRO industry in the Middle East
- Market forecasts
- Component repair and management
Do not miss this unique opportunity – register now to reserve your place at this all-important gathering!
Gain approval to attend!
Justify your investment to attend with this customizable letter that you can send your manager. Download the 2012 MRO Middle East attendance justification letter template here.