The premier event shedding light on DoD's future spending priorities and technology areas of growing importance
After a decade of steady growth, DoD is facing the prospect of flattening budgets and will have to do more with less. Improving affordability and productivity in weapon systems development and procurement is one of the chief aims of the department.
Join senior defense officials and discover where priorities and opportunities exist beyond the FY 2013 budget and hear first-hand how programs are implementing affordable and effective designs!
This all-important event will provide you with a unique opportunity to gain greater insight into which programs and defense priorities will be receiving significant funding and what policy changes may lie ahead. Hear directly from senior service leaders and reorient your company’s strategy based on customers’ wants and shifting requirements.
Key issues to be addressed at DTAR 2012 include:
- Impact of increased scrutiny and oversight of programs
- Need for knowledge about emerging requirements
- Need to design in affordable sustainment strategies
- Data rights vs. cost
- Imminent wave of retirements: Knowledge transfer from senior to younger employees
- Affordable testing
- Which technologies will grow in importance even if the defense budget shrinks?
Do not delay – reserve your place at this important gathering of industry leaders today!