Future MRO - Increasingly Sophisticated & Complex: Beyond the Fundamentals
Now in its 16th year, Aviation Weeks MRO Conference and Exhibition continues to bring you unmatched editorial content including information about the most current developments and trends in this rapidly developing sector, and the unique opportunity for airlines and MRO providers to test, assess and purchase the latest products and services on the market. Including sneak-peeks and new prototypes and technologies that continue to revolutionize the aviation maintenance industry!
J. Randolph Babbitt, Administrator, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
The 2011 Conference and Exhibition will unleash innovative best practices, present case studies that demonstrate successful business practices and introduce products and services that are changing the MRO industry from the inside out!
- Develop effective cost-management strategies (materials management, maintenance planning)
- Understand current leasing trends and what they mean for future business
- Implement leaner practices without compromising safety
- Maintain you leading position despite increased competition from developing parts of the world
- Prepare for safety and regulatory issues and their impact on your MRO business
MRO Americas has a proven position as THE show continuously leading the airline and MRO industry forward!
- 91% of MRO Exhibitors connected with prospects they hoped to meet
- 21% of MRO Exhibitors CLOSED business on the show floor
- 87% of MRO Exhibitors scheduled follow-up appointments
- 94% of MRO Exhibitors made NEW business contacts
- 95% of MRO Conference Attendees agree session information is timely and relevant
- 74% of MRO Conference Attendees agree this information is not available elsewhere
- 53% of Exhibition Hall Attendees revised their short list based on meeting exhibitors at MRO
- 74% of Exhibition Hall Attendees made follow up meetings
- 23% of Exhibition Hall Attendees made buying decisions on the floor
A word from our attendees