Announcing MRO Latin America 2011
MRO providers in Central and South America are increasing rapidly as new-generation aircraft are being delivered into the area. In addition, fleets of older aircraft remain and need intensive maintenance care. As maintenance cost rise across the globe, US carriers are quickly recognizing the advantages of servicing their aircraft in Latin America.
Aviation Week’s MRO Latin America will foster a networking and educational exchange that brings Latin America to the forefront and recognizes them as a contender in the global aviation after care market.
This conference will deliver:
- Cost management strategies for overcoming economic challenges
- Tips for finding the right investors to help support rapid growth
- Best practices for attracting work from other world regions
- Training techniques to ensure a skilled workforce
- Overviews of foreign government audit requirements and compliance
Plus case studies that provide success stories and proven metrics for:
- Safety challenges
- Materials management
- Foreign repair station approval
- Process improvement