WELCOME TO Aviation Week’S EXHIBITOR RESOURCE CENTER WEBSITE.
This center is designed to assist you in planning your presence at our event. You will find forms for your booth set-up; shipping; registration information; hotel information and contact information. Our goal is to ensure that all your needs/requirements regarding your display are met. If you have any problems with information listed below please contact us at +1.800.240.7645 or email email@example.com
- Venue Information
- Official Hours
- General Information/Contractor
- Official Show Contractor/Service Providers
Warning about unsolicited contacts
The Aviation Week and MRO Management Team has become aware of exhibitors and attendees receiving unsolicited phone calls from unauthorized vendors offering exhibition and housing services. These are typically from disreputable “brokers” who target MRO exhibitors and attendees offering to provide services that turn out to be of poor quality or all together bogus.
If you receive any contact from questionable service providers please:
Miami Beach Convention Center
1900 Convention Center Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33139
The MBCC is located in the heart of Miami Beach, is one minute from spectacular beaches and 18 minutes from the Miami International Airport. The major air carrier into MIA is American Airlines (American Hub). Flights per day in and out of MIA total 1,361.
Aviation Week has contracted with Executive Diamond as the official Hotel Representative. All other solicitations are not endorsed or supported by Aviation Week; therefore we ask that you do not book rooms with these companies. For information and downloadable reservation forms go to http://www.aviationweek.com/events/archive/2011/mro/travel.htm.
- Monday, April 11, 2011 from 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
- Tuesday, April 12, 2011 from 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, April 13, 2011 from 07:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Thursday, April 14, 2011 from 07:30 AM – 03:00 PM
Exhibit Hall Show Hours
- Tuesday, April 12, 2011 from 01:00 PM – 05:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 13, 2011 from 10:30 AM – 05:30 PM
- Thursday, April 13, 2011 from 09:30 AM - 03:00 PM
NOTE: Non-exhibitor/booth personnel will not be allowed on the show floor prior the hours listed above. Please do not schedule any meetings at your booth prior to the above hours.
Please Note: no one will be allowed to access the exhibition hall and/or conference sessions without registering and collecting an event badge.
BOOTH PERSONNEL REGISTRATION
Each 10x10 exhibit space receives 2 COMPLIMENTARY INCLUDED BOOTH PERSONNEL badges (includes 2 lunch tickets). The Booth Personnel Badges allow you access into the exhibit hall before and after official exhibit hall hours. You may order ADDITIONAL BOOTH PERSONNEL badges for $75.00 (which includes lunch tickets), or you may opt to register staff as BOOTH PERSONNEL ONLY on a comp basis with no lunch tickets. You may register unlimited staff at either option.
Click here for Booth Personnel Registration
DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION (Optional)
If you wish to attend the conference sessions, please follow this link. All exhibitors will receive a discounted rate by the published date. Select the Exhibitor rate.
Click here for Discounted Registration
Please use promo code EXB11 to get your discount
TRADESHOW VISITOR PASS
This is your opportunity to invite customers, clients and prospects, as your guest, to meet with you on the exhibition floor! You may send as many as you like – there is no limit and it is free!
Click here for Tradeshow Visitor Online Registration
Click here for Tradeshow Visitor Pass Registration Form
FREE AIRLINE FULL CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION ACCESS PASS
Invite your qualified airline customers and prospects to attend for free!
Click here for Free Airline Conference Online Registration
Click here for Free Airline Conference Pass Registration Form
- Official Stand Build Dates and Times
- All island and/or raw-space booths must submit their design to Lydia Janow at firstname.lastname@example.org and Heather Chapman at Heather.Chapman@freemanco.com. The deadline for stand design submissions is January 2011.
- Exhibitor move in is Monday, April 11th from 08:00 AM – 06:00 PM
- Raw Space booths that are 20’x20’ or larger may apply for special permission to access the hall on Sunday, April 10th from 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM Please contact Heather Chapman at Heather.Chapman@freemanco.com.
- General information (please read)
- Important Deadlines:
- Final payment on your Exhibition Space: Now
- Program Book Listing: February 2,2011
Please follow this link to submit your Program Book listing: Click Here
- Conference/Exhibitor Registration (optional): February 22, 2011
- Exhibitor Registration: March 28, 2011
- Contractor forms: If an exhibitor plans to use a firm other than the “Official Show Vendor”, please fill out the AVIATION WEEK Exhibitor Appointed Contractor form (EAC). Please fax this to the Events Department at AVIATION WEEK (+1.212.904.3334). This form must be completed and returned to AVIATION WEEK no later than four (4) weeks prior to the event.
- INSURANCE: All exhibitors must have adequate insurance to exhibit. Each company is responsible for obtaining their own insurance. Click here to view a completed sample insurance form.
- IAEM Guidelines for Display Rules and Regulations
- Fire Safety Rules
- Structural Permit
- Floorplan PDFs
EXHIBITORS: PLEASE PROVIDE THE BOOTH SET-UP FORMS INFORMATION TO YOUR THIRD PARTY CONTRACTORS!!
FREEMAN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
FREEMAN PRODUCTS & SERVICES
(Login is required to order services)
- FREEMAN EXHIBITOR KIT
Included in the Freeman Exhibitor Kit are all the forms you will need to insure your booth and materials are set-up properly (FREEMAN QUICK FACTS-Set-up/Tear- down times, AV and Computer Rental, Carpet, Cleaning Services, Electrical, Exhibits and Accessories, Exhibit Transportation Request, Furnishings, Labor, Material Handling Services, Telecommunications/Internet, Floral, booth set-up, etc.)
SPECIALTY CONTRACTORS & FACILITY SERVICES
- Food & Beverage
- Lead Retrieval
205-4 Route 46, Totowa NJ 07512
United States: 800-201-2588 ext. 101
We hope you have found these questions and answers helpful in preparing your exhibit program at The MRO Americas 2011 Show. If there are important areas we did not cover, or specific questions you would like to see addressed in greater detail, let us know. Your input is vital in helping us to produce an event that is efficient, productive and profitable.
Thank you for your participation and support!
Anita J. Wright- Customer Service Liaison, email@example.com.