Partnership for Winning:
Strategies for Success in Asia-Pacific
MRO Asia is the most airline-centric conference & exhibition in the Asia-Pacific region. Attend and achieve stronger alliances and partnerships with global and local based organizations.
Teamed with local government, regional and international airlines, MRO suppliers and maintenance providers, MRO Asia is expected to draw 2,500+ attendees from around the world. This event will deliver networking and educational opportunities to take you to the next level within your profession.
Now in its 11th year, it is established as the place where airlines come to exchange their concerns and needs, and find effective solutions for both long and short term issues. MRO Asia also facilitates this community and brings them together to develop a higher industry vision and encourage innovative cooperation among the MROs and airlines alike.
Airlines always attend MRO ASIA for free!
MRO Asia delivers the networking and educational opportunities to take you to the next level within your profession.
- Develop workforce plans to combat the shortage of skilled and qualified maintenance engineers in the MRO industry
- Best practices for retiring older aircraft
- Tips from low-cost carriers that are changing the face of aviation
- Learn how to get Foreign Repair Station Approval
- Capability awareness for ensuring safety when outsourcing to Asian repair shops
- Information on new inventory management systems and maintenance databases that help drive costs down
- Develop better outsourcing strategies
- Gain a better understanding of import/export regulations and learn how to avoid costly customs delays
- Learn if and how CAAC can become an international standard and what will be involved
DID YOU KNOW? *
- The commercial aircraft MRO market value is expected to grow to $46.9 billion in 2011, which is 10.85% higher than 2010. (TeamSAI)
- 1400 new aircraft should have entered global service by the completion of 2011. Asia Pacific dominated the order book in 2010, with 29%. China alone nabs 10%. Engines represent 46%of all MRO send. (IATA/TeamSAI)
- By 2021, the Asia Pacific MRO market will be $21.1 billion of the $69 billion global market (30%), with China representing $7.2 billion. It counts 30% of Asia Pacific and 10% of the global MRO market.
EXHIBIT HALL OPEN:
Wednesday, November 9, 2011: 10:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 10, 2011: 9:30 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
All badges and program information may be picked up from the registration desk located upon entering the China National Convention Center.
MRO Asia is a must attend for all:
- MRO Service Providers
- Leasing Companies
- And all managers, directors and other personnel focused on:
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Supply chain
MRO Asia is the place to be if you are doing business in the Asia-Pacific maintenance market!