Breaking the Mould: Innovative LSS Approaches for Global Success
Process improvement strategies such as Lean Six Sigma are vital not only to keep operations financially sound, but to stay ahead of global competition. These performance enhancement programmes must be leveraged to ensure waste elimination and maximum quality and customer service.
Aviation Week’s Lean Six Sigma for MRO Europe will deliver cutting-edge LSS tools, methodologies, and solutions to transform your operations to be more resource-effective and customer-driven. This is your opportunity to learn directly from Lean Six Sigma experts and MRO leaders and gain actionable takeaways for immediate improvement in your operations.
No other event focuses solely on process improvement techniques specifically for the aviation MRO sector. Attend and gain relevant information that applies directly to your operations, and network with professionals who share the same day-to-day challenges you do.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Lowering costs through lean and highest value proposition (best quality) of service
- Successful European case studies in utilising LSS
- Performance-based and TAT-prioritised business expectations
- Maximising LSS for cost reductions and new operational efficiencies
- Gaining front-line buy-in and changing cultures on the shop floor
- Proper integration and implementation of CPI tools
- Sustainment of process improvement projects across the organisation
Featuring a Site Tour of KLM’s MRO Facilities!
Witness first-hand the engine shop where KLM has successfully implemented Operational Excellence to improve quality and minimise downtime. See their strategies in action and the results!
Who Should Attend?
This event is a must for Commercial and Military MRO, Airline Maintenance, and Aviation Service Centre Executives in the following functions:
- Quality Control
- Process Improvement
- Technical Operations
- Supply Chain
The event will also be of great value to MRO Consultants as well as Process Improvement Consultants.
DON'T MISS THE BOOK SIGNING BY ONE OF THE SPEAKERS!