Repair in New Generation Aircraft: Challenges and Opportunities
Lightweight composites will soon replace metals as the primary material for airframes. Are you prepared?
This must-attend educational forum will highlight key developments, challenges, and best practices in aircraft composite repair and maintenance technology:
- Latest advances in inspection and repair methods
- Essential elements of composite design
- Review of repair processes and techniques
- Repair challenges in relation to new generation aircraft
- What industry benefits composites can bring to both buyer and repair organizations
In its January 2011 issue, Overhaul & Maintenance Magazine named composites one of top 10 technologies that could impact MRO and have the most potential for changing the aftermarket landscape. Attend Aviation Week’s Aircraft Composite Repair Management Forum and walk away empowered with valuable information to assist decisions on future strategy and planning at your organization!
This time-critical event will provide you with:
- Industry experts speaking on current up-to-date topics with practical implications for all in this sector
- A focused agenda concentrating on future challenges and in-depth analyses of key issues and questions raised by the increased use of composites and how they will co-exist with metallic materials
- A management-level audience with a keen interest in networking and sharing ideas and solutions for overcoming the specific challenges they’re affected by
- A forum for airlines, OEMs, MROs, and suppliers to come together and develop best practices for process improvement
- Strategic knowledge and insights into current developments and what the future may hold to assist business planning
PLUS! Includes FREE hall access pass to MRO Europe 2011 - the region's leading exhibition for the aviation maintenance and sustainment community!
Who Should Attend?
Airline, MRO and manufacturer organization personnel within the following functions:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineers and Managers
- Technical Directors and Maintenance VPs
- Repair Engineers and Managers
- Material Engineers and Managers
- Composite Program Managers
- Airworthiness Engineers
- Quality Assurance Engineers and Managers
- Technical Service Managers
- Chief Engineers and Mechanics
- Director/Heads of Engineering
- Composite Experts and Consultants
- Business Development/Sales Managers
- Aircraft Reliability Program Managers
- Line Maintenance
The event will also be of great value to aviation authorities, aircraft OEMs, technical service providers, training organizations and consultancies, and all suppliers of repair equipment and technologies to the sector.