Strategic Performance, Innovation and Sourcing
Aviation Week’s A&D Programs -- Strategic Performance, Innovation and Sourcing will focus on government customers (defense, national security, space) -- from the initiation of development throughout delivery of product.
This is a critical environment for government contractors and customers. As economic pressure continues, budgets fall, and the call for industrial investment is increased, this is a critical time for both contractors and customers. A&D Programs will bring together these professionals who wouldn’t otherwise have the opportunity to interact and discuss common challenges and issues they face on a daily basis.
The conference will address:
- Gauging supply chain health
- DoD and NASA acquisition strategies going forward
- Increasing A&D Systems Engineering capacity and capability
- Ensuring performance for programs under pressure
- Leaders Speak Out – Lessons Learned, Leading Complexity, Assuring the Future
Plus an in-depth look at
- Achieving 10X Change in Affordability – Space and Defense Programs Focus on Meeting the Challenge
- How do you measure/demonstrate superior subcontract management
- How do you develop/execute shared services models in a program-centric environment
Program performance trends
OEM strategic sourcing leaders