Cost-Effective Engine MRO
Aviation Week’s Engine MRO Forum will bring together executives from top engine MRO facilities, leading engine manufacturers, and prominent airlines to collaborate and share best practices on streamlining engine maintenance with efficiencies in cost and operations. The Forum will emphasize proven tactics, successful case-studies, and applicable lessons for achieving significant cost reductions and savings. Focus areas include:
- Effective Engine MRO Planning, Work scope and Cost Management
- Engine Leasing Specifications for Maintenance
- Advances in Engine Repair Technologies
- Engine Care and Sustainment in Extreme Conditions
- Updates on New Technologies in Engines
- Successful Partnerships and Collaboration for Engine Operations
- Engine Compliance
- Engine Data Management – Best Practices & Latest Tools
- Managing Engine Maintenance Overcapacity
A Special Invitation from Dr. Stefan Weingartner, President & CEO, Commercial Maintenance, MTU Aero Engines
MTU Aero Engines President & CEO, Commercial Maintenance, Dr. Stefan Weingartner, invites you to Munich to share best practices and participate in a tour of the state of the art MTU facility.
Join your peers for two days of relationship building and insight from foremost operators, manufacturers and industry leaders who will share real-world, innovative strategies and provide fundamental intelligence to keeping your engine maintenance costs down and profit margins up.
ABOUT Aviation Week MANAGEMENT FORUMS
Aviation Week Management Forums are designed to deliver timely and accurate intelligence to C-level through senior managerial level aviation executives. All forums are designed to provide a high level of value-driven information exchange, educational benchmarking and process improvement strategies and unparalleled networking opportunities. For more information on Aviation Week Management Forums, please visit www.aviationweek.com/events.