exhibitor resource center
WELCOME TO AVIATION WEEK’S EXHIBITOR RESOURCE CENTER WEBSITE.
TO MRO AMERICAS/MILITARY INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITORS:
Please note that AVIATION WEEK (Show Management) is aware of the situation in Iceland and how this may affect your air travel.
We would like to assure you that we have put the following contingency plan in place to assist you regarding set-up.
- If you have had to revise your initial booth set-up plan, anticipate a late arrival or need on-site assistance from FREEMAN, please contact them immediately at +1.214.634.1463 and ask for Exhibitor Services.
- Please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are going to be delayed due to airline scheduling and need additional time on the show floor to set up.
- If your shipment is going to be delayed.
- We have made arrangements that the Exhibition Hall will be available for extended set up hours on
- Sunday Evening
- Monday Evening
- On a case-by-case basis, we will also extend the set up time on Tuesday to 12 p.m.
Please note that Show Management, Freeman Decorating and the Phoenix Convention Center will work with any international exhibitor to insure your booth is set up and ready at the start of the event.
We do hope that this situation clears up rather quickly and that we see all at MRO Americas/MRO Military on Tuesday, April 20th!!!!
If any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at email@example.com or +1.212.904.3225 or +1.917.825.1182 (mobile)
With best regards,
Lydia F. Janow, CMP
Conferences & Exhibitions/Tradeshows
AVIATION WEEK has contracted with specific vendors for this event, and we encourage exhibitors to use these pre-screened vendors as they are easily accessible pre-show and on-site.
If you have any problems with the information listed below please contact us at +1.800.240.7645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is to ensure that all your needs/requirements regarding your display are met.
- General Event Information (A to Z)
- Housing Form
- Exhibitors Insurance form
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractor INFORMATION FORM
- IAEE Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Network with colleagues and fellow attendees and kick of the MRO Conference and Exhibition on the links!
AVIATION WEEK REGISTRATION:
- BOOTH PERSONNEL REGISTRATION
Please follow this link to register you staff for the booth only. Each 10x10 exhibit space receives 2 complimentary booth personnel badges, which allows access to the exhibit hall before, during, and after official exhibit hall hours.
YOU MAY ORDER additional badges FOR $75.00 WHICH INCLUDE LUNCH FOR BOTH DAYS ON THE EXHIBITION FLOOR;
YOU MAY OPT TO REGISTER UNLIMITED STAFF, ON A COMP BASIS, WITH NO LUNCH INCLUDED.
- DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION
If you wish to attend the conference sessions, please follow this link. All exhibitors will receive a discounted rate by the published date.
- MRO RECEPTION ONLY REGISTRATION
If you wish to attend the official MRO Reception, please follow this link. There is a cost to attend.
- TRADESHOW VISITOR PASS
This is your opportunity to invite customers, clients and prospects, as your guest, to meet with you on the exhibition floor! You may send as many as you like – there is no limit and it is free!
- FREE AIRLINE FULL CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION ACCESS PASS
Invite your qualified airline customers and prospects to attend for free!
- SUBMIT YOUR PROGRAM BOOK LISTING
FREEMAN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
GENERAL SHOW INFORMATION
FREEMAN PRODUCTS & SERVICES
SPECIALTY CONTRACTORS & FACILITY SERVICES
SERVICE ESTIMATES & REQUESTS
Phoenix Convention Center Facility Guide
Use these banner ads on your company website to attract your clients to MRO 2010!
Right-click on any of the images below to save them to your computer. When posting them on your company website, be sure to link them back to the following address: