One Western Gateway
Royal Victoria Dock
September 28-30, 2010
- Conference Sessions take place in the Platinum Suite
- Registration Desk – located in the foyer area outside of the Exhibition Halls.
- Exhibition Hall is in the North Bldg 1-5
CUT-OFF DATE FOR ROOM RESERVATIONS: July 31, 2010
For more info on planning your trip, visit:
- Discounts ranging from 10-15% off of certain published airfares in First, Business, and Economy Class
- Special ticketing conditions such as a one day minimum stay and an advance purchase period of only three days
(these special conditions can lead to significant cost savings for your attendees)
- Discounts are applicable for worldwide travel on Lufthansa (LH) including code-share flights operated by partner airlines
- Discounts are valid for worldwide travel to London, United Kingdom (LON) up to one week before and one week after the event (time period September 21 - October 7, 2010)
Please note that you may have to enable pop-ups on this site – otherwise the booking platform window will not open.
These promotional fares are also available via your IATA / ARC Travel Agent; please refer your Travel Agent to these ticketing instructions.
Getting Around London
Transportation to and From Excel from various hotels may be via taxi or the DLR/metro.
Travel in and around London with the OYSTER CARD . The card may be purchased in advance and mailed to your home or office. The Oyster Card is a one time charge of £3.00, and then travellers can add to it at their convenience based on anticipated use.
Directions to ExCel:
Crowne Plaza London Docklands :
approximately a 2-3 minute walk from ExCel … one stop on the DLR (though the walk is about the same distance as that to arrive at the Station for the DLR pick-up to ExCel).
Express by Holiday Inn London-Royal Docks/Docklands :
approximately a little more than half a mile from ExCel. You can take the train at CanningTown, it is two stops away to ExCel entrance … 5-10 minutes away.
Marriott London West Quay
Hilton London Canary Wharf
Four Seasons Canary Wharf :
all located in the Canary Wharf area and accessible by either DLR or Tube connections, or by ferry to ExCel Center. Cabs are also readily available and in the height of morning business traffic.
Novotel London ExCel :
literally opposite the front door to ExCel … a few hundred feet away.
Radisson Edwardian New Providence Wharf :
is located between ExCel, O2 Center & Canary Wharf. Easily accessible by Tube or DLR lines and approximately 10 minutes from ExCel.
Ramada London Docklands :
approximately a 3-5 minute walk to ExCel and one stop on the DLR (from opposite end of the building). ExCel may be accessed from the rear parking lot of ExCel (which was under construction to add a new hall in area previously utilized for parking). Ramada entrance is at this end of the walk, so access into the building itself will be across the street, though the walk internally once inside the center will be somewhat longer.
You must use the following downloadable forms to secure discounted hotel reservations for MRO Europe 2010: