Taxiway to Takeoff: Turning Challenges into Opportunities
Demand seems to have stopped shrinking, but does that signal the industry is about to rise again, or just headed for the doldrums?
Facing a shift of resources towards the Middle East and Asia, how will the European MROs compete?
With legacy carriers still reeling, MROs are facing even leaner demands from customers and continued pressure for consolidation.
Position for recovery this September!
- Identify tangible benefits of Lean for your organization
- Better deploy current inventory
- Enhance component management strategies
- Maximize supply chain efficiencies
- Ramp up for new demand
- Understand demand planning and forecasting
- Attract and retain qualified workforce for global operations
Announcing Keynote Speakers
AEA Chairman 2010
& CEO British Airways
A Special Invitation to MRO Europe
Thanos Pascalis, COO, Olympic Air; CEO, Olympic Engineering
The 13th annual MRO Europe Conference and Exhibition brings together airlines, operators, OEMs, MROs and their suppliers to examine the current state of the industry and prepare for the future now that the MRO industry is showing definite signs of full recovery!
- in-depth workshops on top challenges (takeaways = best-practice solutions)
- innovative solutions from industry leaders
- applicable case studies, perspectives and strategies from experts outside the industry
- balanced representation of airline operators, OEMs and MRO providers
Testimonials from our 2009 attendees!