speaker resource center
THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING at MRO ASIA 2010, November 2-4, 2010 at the Suntec International Convention Centre Singapore
Please double check the conference agenda regarding your speaking session. http://www.aviationweek.com/events/current/mas/index.htm
If you have any questions regarding your participation, please contact Neelam Mathews at +91 987 111 2736 or Ed Hazelwood at +1.202.383.2358.
EVENT LOCATION & DATES
Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre
1 Raffles Boulevard, Suntec City, Singapore 039593
Main Line: +65 6337 2888 Fax: +65 6825 2222
November 2-4, 2010
Exhibition Hall 404 – located on Level 4
General Session- Ballroom 1
Breakout Rooms- 325 and 326
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: You are responsible for making your own arrangements.
Aviation Week has arranged for discounted room rated at selected properties in Singapore. Please click below for additional information and for the downloadable forms to secure your hotel reservations for MRO Asia 2010.
The Pan Pacific (7 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square, Singapore 039595) is the official hotel for MRO Asia Conference & Exhibition. Centrally located in Marina Bay, Pan Pacific is within walking distance to SUNTEC, Marina Square and Millenia Walk – via covered sky bridge. Pan Pacific is located 30 minutes from Changi International Airport. Hotel offers outdoor pool, indoor gym & spa, tennis courts, steam room and sauna.
Rates: S$280++ per room per night
Buffet Breakfast S$35++ per person at Global Kitchen/Level 3
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
Late check-out till 6:00 p.m. is chargeable at 50% of the room rate and after 6:00 p.m. is 100% of room rate, subject to room availability.
* Room reservations must be guaranteed by a one-night room rate advance deposit or by a major credit card. Any request for five (5) or more rooms will be considered a sub group block and will require a separate group contract with penalty in full should they release or cancel from date of reservation/signature.
* Any cancellations received after October 1, 2010 will result in a room charge equivalent to the full length of stay.
- A “No-Show” charge of the original length of stay as confirmed and guaranteed will be applied. An “Early Departure” will be subject to a room charge equivalent to the full length of stay as confirmed and guaranteed.
CUT-OFF DATE FOR ROOM RESERVATIONS: OCTOBER 1, 2010
Driving Directions from the Airport
- From Singapore Changi International Airport, travel along ECP (East Coast Parkway) towards City and Jurong
- Exit at Rochor Road (after the Fort Road exit) on the left
- Keep left on Rochor Road and immediately turn left to Temasek Boulevard
- Drive past the fountain and continue (12 o'clock) along Temasek Boulevard
- Turn left at the T-junction to Raffles Boulevard
- Pan Pacific Singapore is on the immediate left
The estimated travel time is approximately 30 minutes, depending on traffic and weather conditions.
Directions to SUNTEC:
The hotel offers direct access to the Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre via a sky bridge.
Please note that your registration is complimentary, along with any special events hosted by Aviation Week.
Click here to register online.
We do not mail badges, however you may pick up your badge at the Aviation Week registration desk located in the SUNTEC’s main lobby.
CONFERENCE TONE and SESSION FORMAT
We encourage all speakers and moderators to break down the traditional barriers between speakers and audience.
- Please do not present a sales pitch but do engage and involve the audience.
- Please don’t fill every minute with presentation slides but do get the audience to participate.
- Dialogue, debate, techniques, and solutions are all valuable to the attendees.
The goal is to let our attendees walk away with a better conceptual framework for their decision-making, to give them a better idea of how to evaluate and implement technologies, solutions and processes, and to walk away with answers for the problems and opportunities they confront daily.
All sessions will be moderated. Moderators will introduce the speaker(s) and assist with the Q&A.
Business smart is appropriate throughout the conference and at the MRO Reception. (No jeans or sneakers during official show events or show hours.)
Tuesday, September 28, 2010: 9:00 a.m. Registration Desk Opens
Wednesday, September 29, 2010: 7:30 a.m. Registration Desk Opens
Thursday, September 30, 2010: 8:30 a.m. Registration Desk Opens
Tuesday, November 2, 2010: 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 4, 2010: 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Exhibition Hall Hours
Wednesday, November 3, 2010 Exhibition Hall Open 10:30am – 5:30pm
Thursday, November 4, 2010 Exhibition Hall Open 9:30am- 3pm
QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, EMERGENCIES
Ed Hazelwood, Editor-In-Chief Events/TV, firstname.lastname@example.org
Helen Kang, Conference Producer, Helen_kang@aviationweek.com
Phone: +1.212.904. 6305
Neelam Mathews, Contributing Editor MRO Asia, email@example.com
Mobile: +91 987 111 2736
General Information/Speaker Registration:
Anita J. Wright, Customer Liaison Events, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +1.212.904. 6344