Learn how the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps are defining defense requirements given the reality of conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq and current National Security imperatives.
Defense leaders are continually assessing the military strategies required for the future — where the needs will be, how to defend and secure and what technologies and equipment will be required. This event will present a first-look analysis of the 2011 DoD program tradeoffs on:
- Immediate and Near Term Defense Requirements
- Technology Innovation that will Re-Define Capabilities and Requirements
- Funding imperatives
- Capitol Hill Perspectives
A must-attend event for defense companies working to secure military contracts!
Under Secretary of Defense for
Acquisition, Technology & Logistics
VADM James Winnefeld
Michèle A. Flournoy
Robert F. Hale
Zachary J. Lemnios
- Lt. Gen. David A. Deptula
Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
US Air Force
- Capt. Bob Dishman
Program Manager, Broad Area Maritime Surveillance
- Maj. Gen. David R. Heinz
PEO, F-35 Lightning II Program
US Marine Corps
- Rear Admiral William E. "Bill" Landay, III
Program Executive Officer, Ships
- Tim Owings
Deputy Program Manager Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Hear the latest program developments with regard to funding, requirements and timetables for:
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
- Counterinsurgent Ground Combat Vehicles
- Joint Strike Fighter Development and Deployment Update
- Tactical Aircraft
- Intelligence, Reconnaissance & Surveillance (ISR)
- Aerial Refueling Tankers
- Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD)
- Adapting America’s Forces to Irregular Warfare
- Future Combat Systems
- Brigade Combat Team Modernization Programs
- Littoral Combat Ships
What past attendees have said about DT&R:
"This forum is one of the most useful means for a small contractor to get a sense of DOD strategy to help us stay ahead of the curve."
- Glenn Harmon, Vice President, RJ Lee Group Inc.
"Extremely worthwhile event packed with senior-level speakers and a diverse set of perspectives", "Extremely professionally-handled event, with an excellent lineup and a uniquely strategic approach to the agenda. Positively uncommon access to some of the most senior defense officials in the country."
- Chris Gouin, Manager, Strategic Planning, General Dynamics
"You gain valuable insight and guidance of DoD's strategic viewpoint and national security inclination from senior leadership without the filter of the press."
- Roudy Romulus, Economist, Defense Contract Management Agency