Protect Your Enterprise with Secure and Resilient Information Flow
Aviation Week’s A&D Cybersecurity Forum will bring together executives from leading A&D companies, government agencies and security experts to share best strategies on minimizing cybersecurity risks with efficiencies in cost and operations. The Forum will consider changing dynamics of cyber-threats, transitioning from theoretical assessments to technical and practical sessions, focusing on:
- Protection of essential data flow & intellectual property
- Cyber threat identification, assessments and disruption prevention
- Secure information sharing and access
- Training and Awareness for human operability
- Analysis and measurements of cybersecurity efficiencies
- Global perspectives on vulnerabilities of international information enterprises
Join your peers for two days of networking, relationship building and insights from foremost operators and industry leaders to share real-world strategies on keeping your enterprise secure with resilient information flow in the most cost-efficient ways.
- Lauri Almann, former Permanent Under Secretary, Estonian Ministry of Defence (MoD) and Senior Associate, Varul Vilgerts Smaliukas
- Dale W. Meyerrose, VP & GM Cyber and Information Assurance, Harris Corporation
- John Osterholz, VP Cyber Warfare and Cybersecurity, BAE Systems
- Harry Raduege, Chairman, Deloitte Center for Cyber Innovation
About Aviation Week Management Forums
Aviation Week Management Forums are designed to provide you with — not only the latest, best practices, innovations and tactical processes — but a highly interactive information exchange and networking event designed to allow both attendees and speakers to benchmark processes, exchange best practices and forge valuable new relationships that will last long after the forum itself has concluded.