Gain insight into concerns and future plans with a dual track program for commercial and government customers
With more than $3 trillion in programs at stake, find where the opportunities are and how aerospace and defense leaders are managing:
- Surges in commercial aircraft deliveries
- Continued pressures on government contracts
- Moves to new levels of continuous improvement
AVIATION WEEK will also name the winners of the 2010 Program Excellence Awards. Program leaders will share lessons learned and methods/processes that have helped their programs achieve higher ratings and performance.
The 2010 A&D Programs Conference and Program Excellence Seminar provide valuable business and program intelligence on opportunities, volatility and key customer strategies including:
- Changes in ITAR and export licensing
- Results of systems engineering research
- Core contracting to define responsibilities, authority and accountability across the supply chain
- Strategies behind re-engining of the single aisle fleets
- Major complex program reviews for space, defense and commercial
- The customer voice - from the Pentagon, @NASA and major airlines
Kenneth J. Krieg, former Undersecretary of Defense, Acquisition Technology & Logistics and currently founder of Samford Global Strategies and Executive-in-Residence at Renaissance Strategic Advisors
Why You Need to be at A&D Programs
- Results of a systems engineering study to fully define the critical skills and issues surrounding the core competency required for today’s complex programs.
- Voice of the Customer. Hear from Defense Dept., @NASA, @SouthwestAir and @USAirways.
- Strategies to eliminate TBDs in the contract, and learn to assure alignment and transparency throughout the program supply chain.
- Discover schedules and budgets for the industry’s top engine, defense, space and commercial aircraft programs.
- Program Excellence Seminar. Spend one day focused exclusively on the development of program and project leadership skills from the winners and nominees of the AVIATION WEEK Program Excellence Awards.
- Co-located with A&D Supply Chain. Connect with supply chain professionals in a dual-track conference for the commercial and defense communities.
- Networking opportunities with peers. Develop new contacts and foster working relationships.
"Good coverage of topics critical to effective program management. Very good speakers with real program examples/case studies."
Stan Hancock, Senior Manager, Boeing (@BoeingDefense)
"Topics were on point and insightful - Can not get the breadth and depth of balanced discussion any place else."
Dave Howells, Director of Global A&D, CSC (@CSCNews)
"Great content, audience and venue!"
Frank Colantuono, Principal, SAM America
"Great chance to network with superb group of attendees."
Jim Davis, Executive Director, Craven County Economic Development
"Well done, AVIATION WEEK - great event!"
Scott Sealing, Project Lead, United Space Alliance